|Notice on Health Code Samples Collection at the Designated Venue by the Consulate General in Karachi|
As of 10th January 2021, all passengers who need to apply for green health code with the "HS" or "HDC" mark from the Chinese Consulate General in Karachi are required to come to the designated venue for collection of nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests samples. Door to door collecting service is no longer possible. In order to provide an efficient service, the venue and time for sample collections are adjusted as follows:
I. All passengers who bound for China from Karachi Jinnah International Airport shall come to the designated site for collection of nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests samples.
II. Address:Chinese Consulate Karachi,Gate # 3,Saba Avenue Clifton Block 4,Street D, Near Falcon Apartments & Pakistan Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management(PITHM). Karachi, Sindh.(Around twenty meters northwest of Chinese Consulate General in Karachi )
III. Time: Passengers taking Air China CA946 shall come to the above-mentioned site from 9:00am to 12:00pm every Monday.
1) Passengers shall download and fill in the "Consent & Case report form for COVID-19"(please see attachment) in advance.The forms and photocopies of passports should be submitted to the staff of testing institutions .
2) The testing fee of each institution is 10000Rs.
3) Make sure to take your passport with you, and wear masks during the samples collection. Bags are not allowed at the sample collecting site.
4) It is highly recommended that all person getting the sample collected carry out self-quarantine before boarding.During this period, unnecessary social contact and movement outside home should be avoided.
5) Failure to come to the designated site for sample collection means you will not get the green health code and will have to change your itinerary.
6) In case of flight route or departure time adjustment, or the change of time and venue for sample collections, the Consulate General will update the notice. Please find updated information regarding the nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests procedure in the website of the Chinese Consulate General in Karachi at http://karachi.china-consulate.org/eng/
V. Please contact 02135874266 for any questions.