|Notification on Applying for the Electronic Certified Health Status Declaration Form for Foreign Passengers Boarding to China from Karachi Jinnah International Airport|
According to "Important Notice on Recommendation for Avoiding all Nonessential and Non-urgent Travels and the Requirement Adjustment of the Nucleic Acid rt-PCR and IgM Serum Antibody Tests" and "Notice on Airline Boarding Requirements for Certificates Of Negative Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Blood Tests Results for Passengers Traveling from Pakistan to China", the foreign passengers, boarding to China from Karachi Jinnah International Airport, are kindly requested to follow the relevant measures.
1. All foreign passengers boarding to China from Karachi Jinnah International Airport are required to contact the following institutions designated by Consulate General of China in Karachi for nucleic acid and antibody test.
1.1. Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Center
--Contact number: 0335-5755581/0335-5755579
(1) B-122, Block H, (Blue Building), Shahrah e Jahangir, North Nazimabad, Karachi.0.
(2) suit No. 2 plot number 8C 4th zamzama lane zamzama DHA 5,karachi.
1.2.1. IDC Finance and Trade Center Branch Etimad Visa Center
--Contact number: 0334-8567891
--Address: Etimad, Ground Floor, Finance & Trade Centre Building. Shahrah e Faisal, Karachi.
1.2.2. IDC Clifton Branch
--Contact number: 0345-2820395
--Address: Plot No COM 3, Shop No G-42, Corniche Residence, Block 02, Clifton Karachi.
1.2.3. IDC Shahrah e Pakistan Branch (Ehad Medical Center )
--Contact number: 0343-8530403
--Address: Near Karimabad Roundabout Shahrah e Pakistan- Karachi.
1.3. Advanced Lab(pvt) Ltd.
--Address: Main gulshan branch-B-31,Block 15, off university road, Karachi.
2. Full name, passport number, flight number, local Pakistani telephone number and email address of passengers are needed by testing institutions.The test report shall include full name, passport number, flight number,IgM value and photograph with holding passport. Otherwise, the "HDC" green health code will not be granted.
3. It is requested that all foreign passengers, boarding to China from Karachi Jinnah International Airport, who intend to apply at Chinese Consulate General in Karachi for "HDC" must choose above mentioned medical institutions designated by the Chinese Consulate General in Karachi for nucleic acid and IgM antibody blood tests. Both nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests should be taken twice within 48 hours before boarding. They must take the tests at two different medical institutions designated by the Consulate. Please note that the time limitation of 48 hours is the time of sample collection instead of report.
All passengers must follow relative laws and regulations and provide genuine and effective test reports. Those who board with fake certificates shall take legal responsibility accordingly.
Attachment 1: Test report sample of Dr. Essa Lab
Attachment 2: Test report sample of IDC
Attachment 3: Test report sample of Advanced Lab(pvt) Ltd